[NCLUG] NCLUG Meeting Minutes

Larry Butler larry_butler at hp.com
Wed Jul 17 10:46:48 MDT 2002

You caught us!  It's part of the legal department's plot to keep their jobs:
Trick people into "stealing" code.

Well, I can promise you it's not the case that a disgruntled employee just
slapped an LGLP notice on it.

But, then again how do you know that I'm not just a disgruntled employee?

I guess you'll never know fo sure.

Larry