[NCLUG] wlan

Nicholas Lang nlang at simla.ColoState.EDU
Fri Sep 12 13:31:58 MDT 2003

I use Debian and I'm trying to get my wireless card up and working, I've
still yet to get my nic card working (but that's another story cause I
need to find a place to hook up too)

I just installed woody, and I havn't upgraded my kernel yet so I'm still
using the 2.2 kernel.

but anyway if you could point that out to me that'd be great!
Nick

Free the heel and
the mind will follow

((