[NCLUG] Lost mail due to graylisting!

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Aug 21 22:04:05 MDT 2005

On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 09:56:27PM -0600, Stephen Warren wrote:
>That's a bit of a bummer - it's the first (non-spam!) email I've lost
>due to graylisting. Guess I have to whitelist their domain or something.

You might want to contact their customer support as well, because never
retrying on a 4xx response either means that their system is broken or it's
because of an unwise policy that they should probably consider changing.

 No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of
 another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him. -- T.J.