[NCLUG] Wanted: DMT DSL Modem. Cisco 678?

Joel Nevison jvnn at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 18:27:46 MST 2005

Hey Bob, I have a 678 you can have.  I've never had it
working. (I got it from somebody on the list a while
back)  I've got a 675 you can have too, if you want
it, Docs and other stuff galore, you can have the
whole lot.  I know you from playing go way back.
- Joel

http://www.proulx.com/sys/data/snapshot-2005-01-01/pingstats.html

http://www.proulx.com/sys/data/snapshot-2005-01-08/pingstats.html