[NCLUG] Wanted: DMT DSL Modem. Cisco 678?

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Sat Jan 15 18:31:29 MST 2005

Joel Nevison wrote:
> Hey Bob, I have a 678 you can have.  I've never had it
> working. (I got it from somebody on the list a while
> back)

Many thanks Joel!  I now have a different Cisco 678 on the line.  It
seems to be working.  In the last week FRII also had a failure of
their equipment and switched out their terminating DSL equipment.  So
now there is new hardware on both ends.  Hopefully one of these will
completely resolve the issues I was having.

> I know you from playing go way back.

I need to get back to playing Go again.  I took a break but it has
gotten way too long.

Bob