[NCLUG] laptop wireless, anyone got a USB 802.11b adapter?

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Tue May 13 13:50:46 MDT 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 1:03 PM, <hugh at mahon.cwx.net> wrote:

> It is the 4312.  I'm on Fedora 8.  I've tried it with the

4312? I'm not sure about that one. I've seen info on the 4306, 4311 and 4318
all of which seem to work under Ubuntu with some effort. I would think
Fedora would be similar. You might try looking over the Ubuntu wiki pages on
broadcom cards and see if you can adapt any of the info to Fedora. There is
also the install fest this Saturday. Maybe some guru there can make it work.
I do know that people have gotten broadcom cards to work so I know it's
possible.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=broadcom&titlesearch=Titles
--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)