[NCLUG] [OT] Looking for an engineer

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Wed Sep 12 21:11:48 MDT 2012

My daughter is looking for someone in an engineering field to job shadow
for a few hours as part of a class. Being a teacher I'm sort of
disconnected from engineering types so I thought maybe I might be able to
find one here. If you are or know anyone willing to be shadowed please let
me know. She is most interested in environmental or geological engineering
(maybe a long shot here) or software or similar engineering (know anyone at
Google?).

Thanks.

--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)