anyone compile and install ZFS manually?

Phil Marsh microcraftx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 04:47:31 UTC 2023

Hi Bob,
I can spare an "experimental" machine so I'll try it there first. I'd
really like to get DKMS working with the ZFS manual installation so I don't
have to muck with things everytime the kernel updates - at least until I
want to update ZFS yet again.
Might make a reasonable Linux group presentation if I can get success?
I'm really still quite a noob on these things but learning.
Thanks and best,
Phil