anyone compile and install ZFS manually?

Phil Marsh microcraftx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 09:00:43 UTC 2023

Hi Stephen,
I probably could run the "make install" ZFS version in a chroot if I really
wanted badly to use ZFS 2.1.14 prior to Ubuntu including it in their
updates?
That way, the installation wouldn't mess up the OS. But then, I bet you'd
have to bind the mount directory in the chroot. Sounds like more trouble
than it's worth.
Thanks,
Phil