suggestions for file sync?

Phil Marsh microcraftx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 01:07:20 UTC 2023

Thanks Stephen!
In my ignorance I wasn't aware of this option. Come to think of it, I
played around with uploading/downloading files to my servers using a web
interface but that was years ago.  Could be interesting. Thanks and I'll
look into it!
I already have an Apache2 server running on this server.
Going to try out Nextcloud for now as it would also be used to sync between
my servers and laptop etc...
Phil