NCLUG Hacking Society Meeting Reminder

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Apr 7 14:25:32 MDT 2002

This Tuesday, April 9th, from 8pm to 11pm will be another installment of
the NCLUG Hacking Society.  At 7pm, we will be meeting at La Luz Mexican
Grill for dinner.

La Luz is in Old Town on East Walnut across the street from the Northern
Hotel.

The Hacking Society meeting is hels at the Exasource conference room in the
JYM Information Systems building at 311 South College Avenue (across the
street from the north Perkins, by the Aggie Travel.

Hope to see you there.

 I'd rather write programs to write programs than write programs.
                 -- Dick Sites