Early notice: NCLUG will not be meeting in-person on April 14, 2020 at FCCH

j dewitt jdewitt.nclug at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 22:46:24 MDT 2020

What: April 2020 NCLUG Meeting
When: Tentatively online or on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic

Hi All,

In order to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Fort Collins Creator Hub
is asking groups to skip April meetings, and perhaps more, depending on the
situation.  For the time being, if people are interested, we should plan to
hold virtual meetings online using (one of) something like slack, IRC, Skype,
Google Hangouts, etc.

Please reply if you would like to participate in an online April meeting,
and particularly if you have a topic to present.  If there is enough interest,
we will follow up with an announcement detailing times and connection details.

Ongoing space for the meetings is generously provided by The Fort Collins
Creator Hub. Thanks, FCCH!

For more information about FCCH, please
visit:http://www.fortcollinscreatorhub.org/

Thanks and see you online!