[NCLUG] DNS problems

Jeff LeBlanc Jeff.Leblanc at central.sun.com
Sat Dec 9 23:08:52 MST 2000

Look what I've started. :)

I'd like to apologize publicly to Sean if I offended him.  I have mailed a
response to him in response to his response to me.  uh.. you know what I mean.

I guess most of us here are opinionated bastards, aren't we? :) .. especially in
the area of operating systems, if nothing else.

To answer Sean's question below..  I'm making the same point that you are
making, Sean.  I know this thread is "off-topic" (not unlike many of the
discussions on this LUG, though), but so was your sig...  that's why my main
comment was in sig form. ;)  The main point, though, is the issue of
criminality.  That's a strong charge to levy.. and one that I would strongly
argue against.  I suppose that we could continue our discussion in our
respective sigs if you want, but that seems to go against what you are saying -
that we take it offline.

For those interested, I'm not registered as a Republican or a Democrat, as I
have serious problems with both.

I am willing to let Sean have the last word with his "bad precedent" sig below
and not give a retort... as badly as I want to. :)

-Jeff