[NCLUG] VNC?

gelfand gelfand at lamar.colostate.edu
Mon Dec 11 15:54:48 MST 2000

>===== Original Message From nclug at nclug.org =====
>Hey guys,
>
>I have two computers (a linux and a windows box), one monitor, 2 keyboards
(one for each box) and one mouse (for my win box).  I was wondering if there
was a way to export an X display from my linux box, to my windows box, so I
could have the best of both worlds :).  I was
>thinking maybe VNC could help me out, but I am not sure of its capabilites
with the keyboard / mouse.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to go
about doing this?

You can get X servers for windows, but how about considering
a KVM switch?

Martin Gelfand

Associate Professor             Phone: 970 491 5263
Department of Physics             Fax: 970 491 7947
Colorado State University       Email: gelfand at lamar.colostate.edu
Fort Collins CO 80523-1875