[NCLUG] VNC?

David Braley davbraley at home.com
Mon Dec 11 22:34:54 MST 2000

I use a six port KVM to control 4 machines at home. One nice 19" monitor, a good
keyboard and mouse, and I get my desktop back! I stack the 4 cases two wide and
two high. Very sano. For less than the price of a cheap monitor you can pick one
up. I would check pricewatch.com for current pricing.

David Braley