[NCLUG] Linux-friendly satellite modem service

dobbster dobbster at frii.com
Sun Dec 17 11:58:23 MST 2000

Mike,

Thank you for checking into this.  From what I've seen, we'll probably
go with Starband.  My only concerns are that we'll have to run Windows,
and we probably can't network things...  It also requires a year signup
for MSN.  Blech.  Still, when you live that far away, I guess you take
what you can get.

Thanks again for checking on this!

Mark (dobbster at frii.com)