[NCLUG] emacs lisp packages/modules?

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Fri Dec 22 11:23:20 MST 2000

 Hello, I am an emacs newbie. I am installing a shiny new version of emacs
from scratch and I need to add in several lisp modules (like for perl
mode for instance). For xemacs I found the sumo package which is nice -
I was wondering if there's anything like that for plain old emacs? The
emacs faq that I found isn't of much help as it's 5+ years out of date
and chock full of bad URL's. I found the emacs lisp archive but I'd
rather not do onesy-twosies if I don't have to. Suggestions?

 RPM is not being used.

--
   Mike Loseke    | ... Logically incoherent, semantically
 mike at verinet.com | incomprehensible, and legally ... impeccable!