[NCLUG] Tomorrow night

Judy Lujan j-lujan at usa.net
Mon Nov 13 20:55:14 MST 2000

I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow night as I have a HUGE paper due
Thursday that I'm frantically working on. For those who don't remember, I'm
the one who thought she had a pristine new 13 gig hard drive that turned out
to be an 8 gig hard drive with Win 98 on it. Curiouser and cuiouser... It had
been tossed around in conversation that I could bring the computer to this
meeting and do an install there. I'd still like to do that, but it'll have to
be in December.

Y'all have fun tomorrow!

Judy