[NCLUG] Looking for user reviews and installation CD-ROMs

kensharon.morris at att.net kensharon.morris at att.net
Tue Nov 21 08:43:22 MST 2000

I upgraded from Mandrake 7.0 to 7.1 and it loaded
great and the LILO put itself where it should be
without disturbing my windows directory/install.
7.0 didn't like 2 disk drives (Win on C: and Linux on D:)
but 7.1 has no problem....only annoyance is number lock
is turned back on and menus are slightly different which
you have to get use to...and background was changed.

Running on K6-300, 96mhz, 3.2gwin, 10gLinux drives.

Ken