[NCLUG] gnome question

Matt Rosing rosing at peakfive.com
Thu Oct 12 09:57:51 MDT 2000

Hi,

I have some questions about gnome. Some how I convinced gnome to start up
two xterms when I start the window manager. I did this with the save
configuration option when I logged out. I also want emacs to come up
but the save gizmachy wouldn't work. I can't find anything like a
gnomerc file to put this and the Control Center Startup Programs gee
wizzy doesn't work.

Any ideas? I'd prefer editing a file to a dialog box. (bloody windoze)

Also, once upon a time I set up ctrl-alt-del to execute shutdown -h.
With gnome and the new version of everything (rh6.2) it does shutdown -r.
What do I change to get it back to shutdown -h?

Thanks,

Matt