[NCLUG] Monitor!

Chris Hardy chardy at vcn.com
Sat Oct 14 15:41:32 MDT 2000

First off, hello from Cheyenne, Wyoming.. I've been trolling the list for
awhile now, and I've been hoping to make it to one of the meetings (Since
the sprawling metropolis of Cheyenne doesn't have a LUG).. Anyway, back to
what I need to ask.. My monitor just what kaput.  And I thought I'd get some
opinions..
I'd like to get a nice 19" .. That being said.

1) Does anyone have any recommendations, or where I can browse reviews
online?
2) I want it to work well under X
3) I play games, as well as program, and sysadmin.. I don't want to go blind
due to blurryness..
4) on the flipside, you can also let me know what *not* to use.

Any Recomendations, chastisement, help would be appreciated.

Thanks!