[NCLUG] INSTALLFEST: Draft Press Release

Matt Taggart taggart at carmen.fc.hp.com
Fri Oct 13 13:25:40 MDT 2000

"Matt Clauson" writes...

> The following press release is for your perusal -- if there are no glaring
> errors found, I'll send it out at 4pm today, to the following news
> outlets:

[snip]
> Any other outlets I should think of?

Send it to the Ft. Collins newsgroups too.

> Northern Colorado Linux Users Group Media Release
>
> For more information, contact:
>
> Matt Clauson
> Northern Colorado Linux Users Group
> mec at dotorg.org
> (303) 882 8300

HP is going to provide door prizes, and a prize for best demo. We'll be giving
away some shirts hats etc and a couple 8 port 10/100 switches(if I get them in
time).

Matt C. can you add "door prizes" to the flyer. I'd like to hang a bunch up
today.

s/NCLUG/NCLUG and LUGofCSU/g;

Mention the "Test Drive" too.

--