[NCLUG] OSLO--NCLUG

MEDBERRY,DAVID (HP-Loveland,ex1) david_medberry at hp.com
Mon Sep 25 14:16:31 MDT 2000

Hi Mike,

If you are still with OSLO, I thought I would run the following by you:

Good morning!  I represent the Northern Colorado Linux Users Group.  We are
preparing for a public Linux 'Install Festival' on October 22nd, in
conjunction
with the LUG from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO.  This event
will be held at the Student Center there.

If you have any materials (promotional or otherwise) to give out, play with,
demonstrate, or otherwise use...  We would be happy to have them, and to
promote the Linux cause.

I look forward to your response.

--
Matt Clauson
Flunky (yes, that actually IS my title!)

Of course, I am not Matt Clauson, but I am a member of NCLUG. I develop
software in the MNS organization (NAS PGU) located in Loveland, CO. If you
have any promotional or other materials you would like to provide for the
upcoming installfest, I can make sure that they get there or to Matt
Clauson. HP has a strong presence within the group (the current president is
Matt Taggart of HP Fort Collins.)

Thanks,

-dave medberry
Hewlett-Packard