[NCLUG] firewall exclusion rules

Mark Smith markcs at CS.ColoState.EDU
Tue Sep 26 01:02:56 MDT 2000

I'm running an ip-masqerading network that allows ssh2 connections from
the outside world.  I'd like to deny access to all but 2 machines.  Is
ther a way to do this w/ ipmasqadm?  The gateway runs off a floppy distro,
so I don't have host.deny/allow files to use.
Basically, I'm looking for something that would do the same as this:

in hosts.deny:
ALL: ALL

in hosts.allow:
ALL: LOCAL
ALL: foobar.com, barfoo.org

Thanks for the help.

Mark

"Every revolution was first              "Kill the wabbit"
a thought in one man's mind."
                     -R.W. Emerson	                   -E. Fudd
Mark c. Smith				 Markcs at CS.ColoState.EDU
Dept. Computer Science                   http://WWW.CS.ColoState.EDU/~markcs
Colorado State University		 (940)491-3505 (work)