[NCLUG] Another simple FTP question

Quent quent at pobox.com
Wed Apr 4 16:01:26 MDT 2001

Hi,

 Maybe there's still an entry in /etc/inetd.conf and removal
of the RPM maybe didn't get everything. Another possibility is that
it's running as a standalone daemon, in which case "chkconfig --list |
grep ftp" might turn up a clue, assuming all your daemons are started
by scripts in init.d. Hope this helps.

	Quent