[NCLUG] HTML E-mails. . .

ELIZONDO,JEFF (HP-Loveland,ex1) jeff_elizondo at hp.com
Fri Apr 20 14:26:56 MDT 2001

No, "this guy" is not a spammer, but thanks for the insult.  It appears that
hotmail has begun to use an html editor as its default mail composer.  It
used to use plain text. . .At any rate, I'll stop sending e-mail from that
account so that all of you can actually read what I'm saying.

I got the URL about the games from Slashdot.  Since I like to play a lot of
games and am forced to dual boot Windows as a result, I thought It might be
cool to see if anyone else was interested in this alternative.  It brings up
some interesting questions regarding OpenGL, MESA and the like in Linux. . .

Cheers and apologies for the stupid hotmail mixup,

Jeff

P.s.  Quent, your e-mail regarding your e-mail client not being able to read
HTML didn't exactly illicit a response. . .

Jeff Elizondo
Resource Engineer
Loveland Customer Care Center
mailto:jeff_elizondo at hp.com