[NCLUG] WTT(B): Older sun

eric dahlman dahlman at cs.colostate.edu
Fri Apr 27 09:08:55 MDT 2001

Geek Boi <chutchin at earthlink.net> writes:

> Eric,
>
> Cummings and Associated on Blake st. in Denver have about 8 or so
> sparc station 5s.  They come with 32mb ram, 2 gig hd, monitor,
> keyboard and mouse.

Thanks for the info I'll poke around there when I get a chance, any
place selling old machines like that must be cool.  But I am afraid
that that those would be too new+shiny+powerful for what I need.  I
have a daughter card that I am trying to get running and it needs a
machine with a VME bus, that means an older Motorola based Sun or one
of the very first Sparc based machines.

Thanks for the help,

-Eric