[NCLUG] More Cable Modem Woes...

Daniel Herrington danielh at ftc.agilent.com
Tue Dec 4 10:17:35 MST 2001

Chris,

Call 1-888-262-6300,1,3, and give your phone number.  It told me that
"the Denver area would be moved on Wednesday," and "the majority of
the Rocky Mountain is scheduled to be moved on Thursday."  I guess
we'll see... ;-)

By the way, I was able to go to www.attbi.com and log in using my
email address and password.  I was able to send and receive email
using their web email client.

Daniel

=> Replying to Chris Hardy's message, "[NCLUG] More Cable Modem Woes..."
=> (sent Dec 4 @ 10:08 -0700):

Agilent Technologies          Email: danielh at ftc.agilent.com
4380 S. Ziegler Road 	      Phone: 970-288-0661
MS 72			      Fax:   970-288-6580
Fort Collins, CO  80525-9790  http://members.home.net/daniel.herrington/