[NCLUG] FYI: Cable modems back in Fort Collins!

Daniel Herrington danielh at ftc.agilent.com
Thu Dec 6 11:46:56 MST 2001

I just got off the phone with "Jason" at 888-262-6300 tech support.
He says I should be up today.  He said I would need to power down my
system for at least 2 minutes, then power it back up.  Then open
internet explorer (yeah... right) and go to "newuser.attbi.com" and
there would be instructions.  But when I try to go to that URL here at
work, I get an error: "The system was unable to communicate with the
server."  Like the server doesn't even exist.

Anyone tried unplugging everything and restarting during the last hour
or so?  I'll try it over lunch.

Daniel

Agilent Technologies          Email: danielh at ftc.agilent.com
4380 S. Ziegler Road 	      Phone: 970-288-0661
MS 72			      Fax:   970-288-6580
Fort Collins, CO  80525-9790  http://members.home.net/daniel.herrington/