[NCLUG] FYI: Cable modems back in Fort Collins!

shaggydan dmiles at holly.ColoState.EDU
Thu Dec 6 17:05:26 MST 2001

I've seen enough evidence to say that trickle-down economics doesn't work.
We're stil waiting for the trickle-down from the 80's and even on paper it
was supposed to be faster than that.

No, treatign the wealthy better than the poor isn't goign to benifit the
poor economically, it's goign to give stability at a terrible cost until
we can come up with a better solution.

Most men do not sing, most men cannot sing, most men will not stay where
others are singing if it be continued more than two hours. Note that.
						--Mark Twain