[NCLUG] FYI: Cable modems back in Fort Collins!

shaggydan dmiles at holly.ColoState.EDU
Fri Dec 7 11:23:49 MST 2001

Ok, some aditional convincing:

Lets say you have a really good invention, I'm not going to postulate on
what that coudl be but imagine for my argument that you have a really good
invention, we'll call it Bob.

Now Bob is something that everybody could use in their homes, that would
make life easier for all people. So how are you going to get Bob out?
You're going to approach somebody with money to put up the initial fund
for Bob's production.

However, if you've alienated all the people with money, Bob never gets
made in larger numbers than ones or twos in your basement and the society
does not benifit from Bob nor do you make any money from it's invention.

This is why, right now, if somebody has money you should probably be nice
to them, you never know when the next Bob is going to come around and or
if it's going to be you who makes it.

Most men do not sing, most men cannot sing, most men will not stay where
others are singing if it be continued more than two hours. Note that.
						--Mark Twain