[NCLUG] cable modems tomorrow at 4pm

Matt Pujol mattp at lsil.com
Fri Dec 7 18:04:12 MST 2001

Not to get the excellent pricing.  FRII will be happy to be your ISP for
like 12 bucks a month more - which happens to be like 12 bucks a month more
than ATT BroadReam - and you still have to buy the Cisco router.  The end
result is the non-MSN Qwest-based solution is like $500 more in the first
year.

Matt