[NCLUG] Lunch anyone?

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Sun Dec 16 23:50:54 MST 2001

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 10:01:53PM -0800, J. Paul Reed wrote:
>I'm home from California for the holidays, and I always miss the monthly
>meeting around these times because NCLUG is the week of finals for me in
>December, and school starts right before the first meeting in January.

This time you're in luck -- the NCLUG Hacking Society is meeting  in a
scant 2 days in the JYM space on the 300 block of South College (across
from the down-town Perkins, roughly speaking).

Assuming they let you drive after the incident with the bus, come on
down...  8pm to 11pm Tuesday.

 Windows NT: From the people who brought you 640K and EDLIN