[NCLUG] hacking night

William Dan Terry william.terry at knotworks.com
Mon Dec 17 13:56:19 MST 2001

I haven't been paying attention too much to this as I have had personal
matters keeping me from joining in. I was going to be in town tomorrow and
planning to go. Two things. When is it? I didn't see anything at the nclug
website. And is there an agenda? I ask the latter as a thought came to
me. A project I was going to do this past weekend didn't pan out as I
didn't have the right cable and I wasn't going to go into town just for a
cable when I was going to be in town on Tue. Anyway, I got an iPaq and am
going to put something decent on it ;) Brian Stanback suggested Qtopia
(that's what he uses) instead of X. I'm going to go that route too. So, if
there isn't an agenda and people want to participate or just watch me turn
it into a brick ;) I'm going to bring the goods tomorrow. I'm assuming
there will be ethernet. Is that a fair assumption?

Peace, William

How do we acquire wisdom along with all these shiny things? -David Brin

    PGP public key:     http://www.knotworks.com/wdt_pgp_pubkey.asc
    fingerprint:   DC 80 E4 18 E2 CB AC F4  8C 59 9B 9C BB A2 D7 4B