[NCLUG] hacking night

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Mon Dec 17 19:44:38 MST 2001

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 01:56:19PM -0700, William Dan Terry wrote:
>planning to go. Two things. When is it? I didn't see anything at the nclug
>website. And is there an agenda? I ask the latter as a thought came to

That's because we suck.  Matt Taggart has promised, if he's there, to set
the web-site up in CVS so that we can more easily change it.  I also picked
up "hackingsociety.com/org" at the last meeting because it was available,
but haven't yet set it up.

See my reminder.

>it into a brick ;) I'm going to bring the goods tomorrow. I'm assuming
>there will be ethernet. Is that a fair assumption?

Hmm.  Good question.  I would assume so.  See, we're all 31337, so we use
wireless...  I'll try to bring a hub tomorrow.

 Use more honey!  Find out what she knows.
                 -- _Buckaroo_Banzai_