[NCLUG] press release: draft 2

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Feb 19 08:50:16 MST 2001

On Sun, Feb 18, 2001 at 09:44:52PM -0700, S. Luke Jones wrote:
>> Is tummy.com offering help for free, or is there some fee scale?
>
>This is a grass roots initiative, dude. If you showed up at the
>meetings, we'd grab you and slap you in front of some hapless

tummy.com is offering help for free in the context of the event --
we will be participating in it.  When the time/place(s) for
this to happen, has been set up, we'll have folks there helping
out.  This is not some sort of tummy.com marketing move, we just
happen to be an active member of NCLUG and the Linux community.
We don't expect to generate any business from our participation
in this event, but we also won't be doing free installs outside
of this event either.  Open Source hackers need to pay the rent
too.  ;-)

 Windows NT: From the people who brought you 640K and EDLIN