[NCLUG] OWF?

S. Luke Jones luke at frii.com
Sun Feb 25 17:58:13 MST 2001

Matt Taggart wrote:
> Has the press release gone out yet? If not I think we should re-word
> it to say something like,
>
> "The BSA only give you until February 28th to get compliant. Operation
> White Flag is willing to help companies and users end their dependance
> on software with restrictive licenses indefinitely."
>
> Or something like that. Let's ship it....

No it hasn't and this is a good idea. I just got a "followup" from
the BSA noting that I hadn't turned myself in. See the page on my
web site: <http://www.frii.com/~luke/bsa/>. I'll fix this and send
the press release out in my copious spare time Monday.

--
Luke Jones = luke/vortex/frii/fullstop/com