[NCLUG] mailing list with no webserver?

dann dannf at dannf.org
Tue Feb 27 19:07:23 MST 2001

hey Daniel,
mailman can be used w/o the web interface - most of the commands are
majordomo style.
you can then setup your web server/firewall so that you can still access
the web interface locally for administration purposes (although mailman
does provide a set of command line tools for doing this.)

for a list of valid commands, e-mail nclug-request at nclug.org with the
command "help" in the body.

	-dann