[NCLUG] Python Meeting January 2001

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Tue Jan 2 17:25:14 MST 2001

I hope all of you had a safe and happy holiday.

I'm pleased to announce that the Front Range Pythoneers will be
meeting at the tummy.com offices in Fort Collins, Monday January
15th at 6:30 pm. Drinks and snacks will be provided. Directions to
the office are at the end of the message.

Sean Reifschneider will be talking about the new features in
Python 2.

Volunteers for further presentations can contact me to get on the
list.

Please forward this announcement to all who may be interested.

200A N College
Fort Collins CO 80524
970-494-0355

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=200+College+N&csz=80524&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map