[NCLUG] domain registration

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Jan 12 00:52:47 MST 2001

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 12:27:59PM -0700, S. Luke Jones wrote:
>so don't change email providers. Also, make sure that
>you don't get your email from your provider by popping
>it down to your Linux box.

Actually, I would recommend that you make use of the multiple
contact functionality and use several addresses, particularly
if it's at an ISP.  If you don't control the domain, it's quite
possible that your mail address will go away meaning that you
then have to deal with some other form of authenticating
yourself with your registrar.

 Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. Computers are from hell.