[NCLUG] Re: Sean's Social Hacking

thorson at aster.com thorson at aster.com
Sun Jan 21 01:27:16 MST 2001

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> We'll probably have networking for Webgear 2Mbps wireless cards...

Hi Sean and all,

A year or so ago I bought a kit with two of these webgear cards and
two isa2pcmcia adapters for about $150 or so.  They work GREAT! Now when I
look at the possibility of getting another it looks like i would have to
spend $150 each.  What's the deal with that?  Do you know of any good
locations to get this old price?

While I'm on the household net topic, do you know of any HomePNA 2.0
cards that work with linux?  I've search like crazy and cannot find
anything.  I might just plug a HomePNA bridge into my router and
go that route (pun) instead of the wireless.

Bill