[NCLUG] Re: Social: Hacking get-to-gether, Sunday Jan 28, Denver

Matt Rosing rosing at peakfive.com
Mon Jan 22 13:53:55 MST 2001

I'd like to make a suggestion for something to hack on (even though I
won't be there). I really like the info coming out of this mail group,
but I'd much rather have all the messages show up once a day combined
into a single message rather than a lot of messages spread throughout
the day. Is it possible to modify the mail list to give people a
choice on how they receive mail from this group?  Either real time or
combined?

Thanks,

Matt