[NCLUG] Linux/Att cable modem....

rosing at peakfive.com rosing at peakfive.com
Thu Jun 7 14:21:21 MDT 2001

>I have my doubts about how well this will work -- especially since Dave
>said he /did/ register in time and still heard nothing... :(

I also followed their instructions to no avail. After I said I was
running unix, it replied I didn't have to do anything, and they still
kept hounding me with phone calls and mail. So I figured it wasn't
going to work and put dhcp in. I do have a new address. I'm not sure
how static it is.

This isn't as bad as renewing a driver's license... (hint: don't
forget your ss card)