[NCLUG] Spare HD?

S. Luke Jones luke at 6d.com
Fri Jun 8 10:58:01 MDT 2001

Luke Light wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone had an old spare hard drive they dont use anymore
> and would be willing to donate to me :).  I imagine this is an unsual
> request, I only have an 8 gig drive, and I really cant afford to repartition
> it because that leaves me with no space for all of my mp3s. All I really
> need is a 2 gig drive (just enough to install linux on) so I can dual boot
> my computer.  I'd also be willing to pay a little money, but, remember,
> since im begging on this list I can't afford much :).

My HOA -- Taft Canyon, S of 38E, W of Taft Hill -- is having a
neighborhood-wide gar(b)?age sale tomorrow. I'm going to be unloading
as much of my old computer stuff as I can, in the hopes that my wife
will let me start accumulating some more to replace it. :-)

A lot of my neighbors are nerds so you might find stuff there, but
I'm probably the only one who offers a HUGE discount for NCLUG
members, much less a tremendous selection of HP Apollo 410 wkstns.

(All computer hardware is sold subject to section 11 of the GPL. :-)

--
Luke Jones - 6D engineering interface dude
luke at 6d.com - voice (970)267-2031 - mobile (970)481-2208