[NCLUG] Fwd: Re: What about linux users (KMM2921354C0KM)

Mark Horning rip6 at rip6.net
Tue Jun 26 17:55:09 MDT 2001

joshua at fitsnips.net wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I recently sent an email to chevrolet.com about there website not being
> linux friendly and to my shock got a response.  I just want to make sure
> before I send mail back that no quicktime view exists for linux yet.  Also
> if you have a second look over their website and email me with all the problems
> you encounter and I will put them in one big email and forward them on.  And
> please no holy wars here about gmc vs honda.

Hi Josh,
  I don't have any problems with the site. The little flash intro works
great etc. I would probably never buy a chevy and they stopped making
the only one I would...a full size! But the corvette looks spiffy
though!
I don't think you need quicktime but you need the flash player from
macromedia.

Mark

--

Mark Horning