[NCLUG] possible topic for future meeting

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Mon Mar 12 12:01:53 MST 2001

> On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 04:38:16PM -0800, J. Paul Reed wrote:
> > Anyway, my point is the security thing can fill way more than a meeting,
> > and lots of people are interested in it... it really is worth a
> > workshop/symposium type thing.
>
> Paul brings up a good point...  Another suggestion or two:  do a security
symposium at CLIQ, or possibly one at CU/CSU shortly after the CLIQ?  (Maybe
NIST Boulder, since BLUG meets in their auditorium regularly enough, might
be willing to host us?)

I've a weak presentation ready... Back when the "I've been hacked!" messages
were circulating the lists (End of Jan?) there was great interest.  I never
got a chance to present it to an NCLUG meeting -- I haven't /been/ to an
NCLUG meeting in quite some time. (Tuesday is Panino's Night, you see...)

I'd still do it, certainly.