[NCLUG] possible topic for future meeting

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Sat Mar 10 19:25:53 MST 2001

On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 04:38:16PM -0800, J. Paul Reed wrote:
> Anyway, my point is the security thing can fill way more than a meeting,
> and lots of people are interested in it... it really is worth a
> workshop/symposium type thing.

Paul brings up a good point...  Another suggestion or two:  do a security symposium at CLIQ, or possibly one at CU/CSU shortly after the CLIQ?  (Maybe NIST Boulder, since BLUG meets in their auditorium regularly enough, might be willing to host us?)

Or possibly a security-fest type thingy...  Talks in the morning, with an afternoon/evening set of 'labs'?

Great idea, Paul!

--mec