[NCLUG] The CLIQ on Friday, help needed

Matt Taggart taggart at carmen.fc.hp.com
Wed Mar 28 18:18:09 MST 2001

Hi NCLUG'ers!

This is a reminder about the "The CLIQ" this Friday(March 30). Info at,

http://www.thecliq.org

It's going to be awesome! Take the day off of work/school/whatever and check
it out.

We will have an NCLUG booth at the show and we will need help manning it. If
you are going to be there and have some time to help out swing by and hang out
for a while. We get three free expo passes(just expo not the whole conference)
for the booth. If you are willing to work in the booth send me email and you
can have one, "While Supplies Last!"(tm)

I expect to see all of you there.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart at fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation