[NCLUG] Fighting TigerMP

NIESEWAND,OLIVER (Non-HP-FtCollins,ex1) oliver_niesewand at non.hp.com
Mon Nov 19 09:13:37 MST 2001

If you are considering an internet vendor, then might I recommend one?

I have had nothing but good experiences with www.newegg.com and I have heard
nothing but good things about them from other home enthusiasts.

They have a good user rating, a good selection, excellent pricing on most
hardware, and they have always been very efficient in dealing with my
orders. They seem to stay on top of manufacturer's price cuts and pass them
on quickly to the consumer as soon as they happen.

They're also an excellent resource for those of you sad enough to regularly
go out and wistfully price your own God box.

And no, I don't get a cut for recommending them. But I have discovered the
painful way that a lot of online merchants are not really efficient or (in
some cases) trustworthy so I'll happily pass on the details of those I know
to be good.