[NCLUG] Fighting TigerMP

S. Luke Jones luke at frii.com
Mon Nov 19 20:28:40 MST 2001

NIESEWAND,OLIVER (Non-HP-FtCollins,ex1) wrote:
> If you are considering an internet vendor, then might I recommend one?

I really like my dealings with mwave.com. I heard about them
in the dukeofurl's Linux PC hardware buying guides. I bought
my last system and an assortment of odds and ends since then.

I had them put together a system -- pay $80 and they do that
including OS installation -- for my brother who lives in
another state. They forgot to install the cable from the CD
to the soundcard. The lesson? Don't help your family with PCs,
and by *no* means help family that lives in a different state.

--
Luke Jones  luke vortex frii fullstop com